New Ford Mustang BULLITT
Advanced. Powerful. Imposing.
In 1968, a certain Ford blazed its way onto the silver screen. That car was the Mustang GT Fastback. The movie was "Bullitt". And as a star was born, history was made. Now, a 50th anniversary Mustang BULLITT revives that legend. With an upgraded 5.0-litre V8 engine, available Dark Highland Green paint and ultra-modern, performance inspired interior, this is a car destined to become an icon of its own.
Keep checking this page for details of when this will arrive in Europe.
- Bullitt badge on instrument panel with unique chassis number
- Chrome window surround
- Brembo Six-Piston Front Brake Calipers, painted red front & rear
- Gauge Pack (Oil Pressure and Vacuum)
- Heavy-duty Front Springs and Upsized Rear Sway Bar with unique Chassis Turning
- Modified Intake Manifold
Tip: New MagneRide adaptive suspension system adjusts the dampers up to 1,000 times per second for razor-sharp handling. MagneRide is available on Mustang Bullitt
£1,600 Recommended Retail Price
Features additional to 5.0 V8 GT:
- 5.0L V8 developing 459PS, manual transmission only
- Metallic Paint (Dark Highland Green or Shadow Black)
- Unique exterior: Front grille/Splitter/Rear Applique
- 19" Unique Bullitt High-gloss Black-finish 5-spoke Alloy Wheels Recaro Leather Seats with Green detailing
- SYNC 3 Navigation Pack, including B&O PLAY 1000w Premium Audio System with 12 speakers
- Unique interior with green stitching on instrument panel and floor mats
- Unique white cue ball gearknob